TelServ’s founder, Michael Gallucci, began his career working for a large Fortune 100 telecom carrier. While he enjoyed finding solutions for his clients’ needs, he recognized the challenge of fulfilling a long list of business objectives using just one carrier or telecom service provider. He founded TelServ in 2007 to better help companies procure technology solutions, leveraging the relationships he had developed over 25 years with leaders in the industry to do so.
What We Do
Today, TelServ continues to focus on providing customers with the best solutions possible at the most competitive rates around. We’ve worked with hundreds of companies from startups to enterprises and have perfectly matched each with services to help them grow. Our access to a network of regional to global carriers allows us to find the right one for your business, and allows us to negotiate steep discounts when we find a solid solution.
Since we are an independent telecommunications consulting company, you can trust us to provide an unbiased recommendation for a provider and feature package that is designed to your specifications. We’ll take the time to understand and build a solution around all of your business needs.
When you work with TelServ, we’ll help you with every aspect of your telecommunications program. Below are just a few of our areas of expertise:
- Audits of your company’s technology needs. Let us assess your operation and recommend a perfect solution.
- Broadband Internet. The fastest, most secure Internet services to support your business from startup to corporate status.
- Cable. We’ll find information, entertainment, and communications services that you can rely on.
- Cloud services. Keep costs low and flexibility high with public, private, or hybrid cloud arrangements.
- SIP. Whether you need to communicate at an intracompany level or on a global scale, SIP is the way to get the calling and instant messaging services you need at the lowest price possible.
- Toll free business lines. Encourage new revenue and improve your customer support functions with a toll free number that can be used in a variety of creative ways.
- VoIP. Phone calls and conferencing over an Internet connection are clear and cost effective.
- Unified communications. From CRM integration to call forwarding, video conferencing, and more, we can find a UC solution that puts your business in turbo mode.
- Analysis of telecom service provider billing. Not only will we find you a high quality telecom service provider, we’ll ensure that your bill is right every month.
- General telecom expense management. Let us do the legwork of finding the best values in telecom so you can save money and increase efficiency.
Our Huge SIP division focuses on more specialized services like DID, dedicated Internet access, and call center solutions.
DialThemUp is our solution for your calling campaign. Whether you require surveys, appointment reminder calls, or any other type of automated dialing project, DialThemUp can meet your needs.